- Adventures in Nerding
- Do we have to talk About HasCon?
- Detox Conversation:
Can the failure of brick n’ mortar toy retail be attributed to the lack of interest todays children have for traditional
television shows and toy merchandise? What effect do you think this will have on toy collecting for the adult collector if any?
▪ The retail toy industry is largely driven by the child market. Agree or Disagree?
▪ Are kids interested in cartoons or TV anymore?
▪ Are there any great cartoon series with great toys?
▪ can some of the blame be attributed to Social media, streaming media, and mobile devices?
Submit your questions to https://www.facebook.com/ToyDetox
To get your collection pics and Toy photography, collection pics, and custom work featured submit to the Toy Detox Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/ToyDetox with the hashtags: #ToyDetox #Showusyourtoys
Subscribe To Detox
Trusted believers of the plastic gospel:
ShatteredCast Uncut Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/c/shatteredcastuncut
ROC Enter the realm Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvdfeHs-rd6Vk1XpSL_JDFA
Nerd Rage Radio Podcast: https://www.facebook.com/NERD-RAGE-RADIO-1182458731780698/timeline